For Immediate Release
Date: August 9, 2018
Contact: Deborah Piroch, HLI Director of Public Relations
Author: Dr. Oscar Botta, Pediatriation, Public Health Specialist and President, HLI Argentina
(Buenos Aires, Argentina) – In the early hours of the morning, pro-life Senators were able to defeat the pro-abortion bill passed by the House, with a vote of 38 to 31 with 3 abstentions or absences. HLI President Father Shenan J. Boquet has been urging prayer for Argentina for weeks. “We at Human Life International give thanks to Almighty God. We also congratulate the nation and people of Argentina for upholding the sanctity of life and rejoice in the number of lives that are still being saved. Please pray that Argentina may always honor the dignity of the hum and person.”
HLI, the world’s largest pro-life organization with a presence in 160 countries, brings you special grassroots reaction from HLI Argentina, as well.
Dr. Oscar Botta, Director of HLI Argentina, calls the vote a “miracle of God” and has issued the following statement below.
I say it was a miracle of God, because things looked bad,. Foreign pro-abortion organizations pushing for legalization of killing the unborn poured millions of dollars into our country. Our pro-life people en masse have taken to processions, rosaries, Adoration before the Blessed Sacrament, Masses, fasts, and pro-life marches all across the country. For the last four months, millions upon millions have taken to the streets to peacefully pray and protest against abortion legalization in Argentina. More than 800 pro-life doctors also worked the media and the social media to get the message across that physicians save lives, they do not end it. I myself, a physician, also prayed that St. Michael the Archangel would be present during the voting. Our evangelical brothers and sisters have also worked incessantly to stop this anti-life bill.
It pains me to say that this fervor from the common folks was not present in the same degree among members of the Catholic hierarchy. They have not spoken with the vigor required by this most serious situation.
The anti-life international foreign organizations have unmasked themselves. People have begun to see through their language of deception. It’s been a good thing that any person, even without information, can search the internet. As a result, many are already speaking out against IPPF, the World Bank, WHO, IMF, the Kissinger Report, UNFPA, UNICEF, the Rockefeller clan, and the rest of the population controllers. They have realized that behind their attractive rhetoric what these rich countries and their pro-abortion allies really want is to tap into our countries’ resources by reducing our population.
But the attack is also from within. Radical pro-abortion feminists have physically attacked churches by smearing the outside walls with paint or by displaying insulting graffiti. They have also made obscene spectacles, furiously demanding the Church to step aside and let abortion be legalized.
People are now taking to the streets to celebrate this victory with canticles to Our Blessed Mother, jumping up down and shouting their gratitude to Heaven. It’s beautiful!
But, we cannot rest on our laurels. The government has already declared that they will try again next year. Pro-lifers should learn from this, and, in those places where abortion is illegal, try every single year to get it defeated. We need to begin working anew as of now, educating, informing, helping pregnant women, consoling and reconciling aborted women, and, of course, praying.
Below is the list of pro-abortion organizations, both national and international, which have viciously promoted abortion in Argentina with their millions and millions in blood money:
1) Campaña Nacional por el aborto legal, seguro y gratuito.
2) La Federación Internacional para la Paternidad Planificada. IPPF proveedora de órganos de fetos abortados para productos cosméticos. International Planned Parenthood/Western Hemisphere Region (www.ippf.org/es/argentina/argentina)
3) Casa FUSA (grupofusa.org) Pantalla de la IPPF
4) Fundación Huésped Pantalla de la IPPF
5) (FEIM) Fundación de Estudios e Investigación de la Mujer
6) (CELS) Centro de Estudios Legales y Sociales
7) (CEDES) Centro de Estudios Desarrollo y Sociedad
8) Amnistía Internacional (Amnesty International/Londres)
9) Women 20 (www.diariopopular.com.ar/recomendaciones-del g20-argentina-n348522)
10) Ex-Católicas por el Derecho a Decidir (catolicas.org.ar)
11) Despenalización (www.despenalización.org.ar)
12) Open Society de George Soros
13) Red Mundial Indymedia de George Soros (indymedia argentina/género)
14) Fundación Rockefeller (aborto/Latinoamérica)
15) Billl Gates (promotor del aborto)
Ver Religión en Libertad.
16) Fondo de Población de la ONU (aborto)
17) Frente de izquierda (FB)
18) Pan y Rosas (FB)
19) Las Rojas (FB)
20) Partido Obrero (FB)
21) Socorristas en Red (FB)
22) OMS. Organización Mundial de la Salud
23) ONU mujeres (www.onumujeres.org/)
24) BANCO MUNDIAL