#GivingTuesday is a global day dedicated to giving back. On Tuesday, December 3, 2019, people around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give!
This #GivingTuesday, Human Life International is asking members of the HLI Family around the world to Give the Gift of LIFE by donating in support of our life-saving mission.
If you can sacrifice $15, $25, or even $100 to protect and defend life from conception until natural death, please give generously here today!
To meet our goal of 1,000 donations in defense of life and the sanctity of marriage and the family by the end of #GivingTuesday, we welcome donations of any size to HLI’s life-saving mission. So please, donate to HLI today!
What impact will your gift have?
- $15 can help provide pro-life materials for 5 sidewalk counselors in Austria
- $25 can help save 15 babies and their mothers at one of HLI’s pregnancy help centers in Latin America
- $35 can help HLI’s NFP clinics in Africa in freeing 50 couples from the slavery of contraception
- $50 can help sponsor a pro-life workshop for 25 pro-life missionaries in the Philippines
- $100 can help sponsor a week’s worth of HLI’s Hispanic pro-life radio broadcasts in America
- $250 can help support 2 bishops with their diocesan pro-life programs
- $500 can help print & ship 1,000 pounds of pro-life resources to HLI’s missionaries around the world
- $1,000 can help train 10 Catholic seminarians to preach the Gospel of Life through HLI’s Seminarians for Life program
HLI is the only Catholic, grassroots pro-life missionary apostolate active on six continents. And although HLI is a Catholic apostolate, we are not funded by the Vatican or any Catholic Church entity, nor does HLI receive any government funding.
Some nations would simply be defenseless in the fight for life and sanctity of marriage and the family if not for the efforts of HLI’s pro-life missionaries. So please . . .
God bless you!
Yours in the defense of life and family,