The Bloody History of Fetal Cell Research
Which products were developed using aborted fetal cells? Is fetal cell research unavoidable? What can you do about it?
Jose Trasancos from Children of God for Life joins us to discuss the deadly history of fetal cell research. Many products—from medications & vaccines to cosmetics & food additives—have been developed using aborted fetuses. To make things more confusing, some people (wrongly) claim that ALL modern medicine is affected.
But there is hope! Jose offers a practical solution to this current issue. You can help change consumer behavior and end the practice of fetal cell research.
Find out everything you need to know about aborted fetal cell research by watching today’s episode.
- Children of God for Life’s website
- List of abortion-tainted vaccines
- Short list of U.S. aborted fetal products
- 00:00:00 Intro
- 00:00:27 Meet Jose Trasancos
- 00:03:35 What does Children of God for Life do?
- 00:06:32 Academic research
- 00:08:45 Polio vaccine
- 00:13:46 Rubella vaccine
- 00:15:14 Cell lines vs. cell strains
- 00:20:34 HEK-293
- 00:24:33 What’s the point? (scientifically)
- 00:26:22 Problematic medications
- 00:27:50 Avoiding unethical vaccines
- 00:29:47 Pro-life misinformation
- 00:34:47 Aspirin?
- 00:36:10 Tums?
- 00:39:25 Good products & bad actions
- 00:40:59 Research & preclinical testing
- 00:43:47 ‘But For’ test
- 00:45:07 Food additives
- 00:50:17 PepsiCo boycott
- 00:54:52 Nestle neo-natal infant formula
- 00:57:10 Human Cell Atlas
- 01:00:25 What about cosmetics?
- 01:04:50 Ethical alternatives?
- 01:07:30 How to stop fetal cell research
- 01:13:13 Practice vs. product