HLI is committed to educating the public on issues affecting life and family. We offer resources related to our five target issues –
Contraception, Abortion, Marriage & Family, Reproductive Technologies, and Euthanasia.
Some of our most popular resources include:
- The Pro-Life Pastoral Handbook, a resource for priests printed in English, Spanish, Korean, Portuguese, and Mandarin
- The Spirit & Life e-newsletter, Fr. Boquet’s weekly blog on faith, culture, and politics
- Audio CDs of talks given by HLI speakers
- Educational Series on Contraception, Marriage, and Conscience. All are available in English, Spanish, and French.
- Numerous educational brochures. Most are available in English and Spanish.
- Articles on our target issues found at https://www.hli.org/resource-articles/
- The Facts of Life Digital Library
- The Facts of Life – a collection of more than 8,000 pages of HLI training documents in Word and PDF format
- Church Document Library – teachings related to life and family
- Opposition Research – nearly 300 GB of data on the more than 4,000 culture of death NGOs at work around the world
- Print publications