HLI is committed to educating the public on issues affecting life and family. We offer resources related to our five target issues –
Contraception, Abortion, Marriage & Family, Reproductive Technologies, and Euthanasia.
Some of our most popular resources include:
- The Pro-Life Pastoral Handbook, a resource for priests printed in English, Spanish, Korean, Portuguese, and Mandarin
- The Spirit & Life e-newsletter, Fr. Boquet’s weekly blog on faith, culture, and politics
- Audio CDs of talks given by HLI speakers
- Educational Series on Contraception, Marriage, and Conscience. All are available in English, Spanish, and French.
- Numerous educational brochures. Most are available in English and Spanish.
- Articles on our target issues found at https://www.hli.org/resource-articles/
- The Facts of Life Digital Library
- The Facts of Life – a collection of more than 8,000 pages of HLI training documents in Word and PDF format
- Church Document Library – teachings related to life and family
- Opposition Research – nearly 300 GB of data on the more than 4,000 culture of death NGOs at work around the world
- Print publications
The following stories show the impact of our resources:
This priest is using lessons from our Rome bioethics library to end the custom of elder killing in India. A grandfather walks into a police station in Kerala, India. He claims that his family is planning to kill him. It’s an Indian custom. Families sometimes murder their elderly when they are no longer useful. Often…
This Catholic radio show in Mexico avoided human life issues until Celina met our missionary. At HLI we take our donors’ trust very seriously. Our goal is to make sure their gifts have the greatest possible impact. That’s why we bring the message of life to community leaders. They take the light of truth and…
Armed with information, this ambulance driver is bringing the Gospel of Life to his hospital coworkers. Michele was an unusual visitor to the HLI Bioethics Library in Rome. The library primarily serves priests, seminarians, religious, and future professors. Through it, they find the resources they need to defend human dignity in the academic sphere. Michele…
HLI Hungary Reaches Hundreds of Mothers Monthly through an Abortion Q&A Site Hainalka had a tough decision to make. This young Hungarian woman was pregnant, and the baby’s father had left her. She worked hard in a factory every day to support herself and her year-old daughter, Dori. When the baby came, she would need…