“For the glory of God and defense of Life, Faith and Family.”
~Fr. Paul Marx, OSB, Founder
Board of Directors
- Patricia Pitkus Bainbridge, MA, Chairman
- Rev. Jerry J. Pokorsky, MA, MDiv, ThM
- Lisa Jenkins Cahill, MD
- Stuart W. Nolan Jr., Esq.
- Francis X. Dennehy, MD
- Karla Polaschek, MD, FACOG
- Rev. Barnabas Laubach, OSB, STM, Director Emeritus
- Contributions: $3,030,774
- Publications Revenue: $53,077
- Other Revenue: $297,900
- Total Revenue: $3,381,751
- Program Services: $3,040,782
- Management and General: $297,574
- Fundraising: $470,922
- Total Expenses: $3,809,278
- Change in Net Assets: ($427,527)
- Net Assets Beginning of Year: $4,901,793
- Net Assets End of Fiscal Year: $4,474,266
Independent Auditors’ Report (WATKINS MEEGAN LLC)
We have audited the accompanying consolidated statements of financial position of Human Life International, Inc., and HLI Endowment, Inc., as of September 30, 2012 and 2011, and the related consolidated statements of activities and change in net assets, and cash flows for the years then ended. … We conducted our audits in accordance with the auditing standards generally accepted in the United States of America. Those standards require that we plan and perform the audits to obtain reasonable assurance about whether the consolidated financial statements are free of material misstatement. … In our opinion, the consolidated financial statements referred to above present fairly, in all material respects, the financial position of Human Life International, Inc., and HLI Endowment, Inc., as of September 30, 2012 and 2011, and the changes in their net assets and their cash flows for the years then ended in conformity with account principles generally accepted in the United States of America… Read the full letter here.
Click here for the complete fiscal report: 2012 IRS 990.