- As always, your information is private and secure. Click here to donate now…
- Make an automatic monthly or quarterly gift to HLI’s life-saving mission through our Automatic Gift Program (AGP). As always your info is private and secure. Learn more about AGP.
- Double your contribution to HLI’s mission at no cost to you! Find out if your employer will match charitable contributions made by their employees or retirees. Search Employers.
- Take advantage of the Federal tax law that makes gifts from your retirement plan’s assets easier and simpler — and help HLI spread the Gospel of Life around the world! Since the Pension Protection Act of 2006, the law allows for IRA charitable rollovers in amounts up to $100,000 to charities tax-free. Learn more!
- Planned giving: Join the St. Gianna Molla Guild and help support the work of Human Life International with will bequests, life insurance, trusts or other planned gifts. Learn more…
- Do you search the Internet? Shop online? Dine out at local restaurants? You can support Human Life International’s life-saving mission every time you search and shop using GoodSearch.com and AmazonSmile! Learn more…
- Are you in the military or do you work for the federal government? Or do you have family or friends that do? Now many of you who serve our country can also help defend Life and Family worldwide—with one easy pen stroke! Learn more…
Donate by Phone
- If you prefer to donate over the phone, you may make a credit card donation by calling the HLI Finance Department at 1-800-549-LIFE, ext. 225.
Independent Financial Analysis
- View HLI’s page on Charity Navigator, one of the leading independent online performance review sites.
Donate by Check
- Rather send a check? You can make it payable to Human Life International and send it to 4 Family Life Lane – Front Royal, VA 22630 U.S.A.
All donations are tax deductible as applicable by law.
Human Life International is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1241765. Gifts to HLI are tax deductible as allowed by the law. Although HLI is a Catholic apostolate, HLI is not funded by the Vatican or any Catholic Church entity, nor does HLI receive any government funding. HLI depends on the support of individuals and foundations dedicated to building a Culture of Life to sustain our life-saving mission. Read our State Registration Disclosure.