Revealing pro-abortion myths
Learn how to respond to these common pro-abortion myths.
- "The pro-life movement is racist"
- "Men have no right to be pro-life"
- "Pro-life rhetoric causes violence"
- "Abortion is safer than childbirth"
- "Most abortions happen in the 'hard cases'"
- "Women should have control over their own bodies"
- "Pro-lifers only care about babies before they're born"
- "Legal abortion prevents 'back-alley' abortions"
Download the Key Info
Get the information contained here for FREE in infographic form, distilled into 10 key facts that everyone should know about abortion.