Biology of How Men and Women Bond Differently
Is love chemistry? How do couples bond physically? And why does casual sex biologically harm relationships?
Dr. Joe Malone is a Sexual Integrity Scientist. While studying the biological and chemical bonding process of men and women, he discovered that dating chastely lays the groundwork for love! When men and women hook up, the natural, biological bonding process is disrupted.
Find out how men and women really fall in love by listening to today’s podcast episode. Dr. Joe Malone’s expertise addresses common questions about romantic relationships, including:
How do men fall in love with women? How do women fall in love with men? Why is hookup culture toxic? Is hookup culture destroying society? Why is sex before marriage bad for relationships? How does hookup culture hurt women? Will casual sex harm my relationship? How does porn affect bonding?
- 00:00:00 What is a Sexual Integrity Scientist?
- 00:04:08 Sexual Wellness & Integrity
- 00:06:29 Science Supports Catholic Teaching
- 00:10:53 Pair Bonding Throughout History
- 00:13:53 Chimpanzees Designed to be Polygamous
- 00:16:12 Humans Designed to be Monogamous
- 00:19:32 How Men Fall in Love
- 00:26:14 Casual Sex Hurts Relationships
- 00:29:00 Factors Affecting Relationship Length
- 00:30:53 Male Testosterone Drops
- 00:33:27 How Long It Takes for Men to Bond
- 00:34:34 How Porn Affects Men
- 00:38:18 How Porn Affects Women
- 00:39:36 Sex After Marriage
- 00:44:10 What is Romantic Chemistry?
- 00:48:13 Lap Dancer Study
- 00:51:12 Male T-Shirt Study
- 00:53:10 Kissing Chemistry
- 00:55:00 Cryptic Rejection
- 00:55:55 Health Benefits of Ditching Condoms
- 00:58:19 Feminism Hurt Women
- 01:04:29 High Standards in a Promiscuous Society?
- 01:07:00 Smart Men Don’t Hookup
- 01:11:40 Casual Sex Hurts Men Too Living the Culture of Life