Should Catholics Get Vaccinated?
September 29, 2022
Some vaccines are developed using cell lines derived from the tissue of aborted babies. Are Catholics permitted to get these vaccines?
- Is there aborted fetal tissue in vaccines?
- May Catholics get the Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine?
- Products developed using aborted fetal tissue
- Dignitatis Personae
- Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, Note on the Morality of Using Some Anti-COVID-19 Vaccines
- Pontifical Academy for Life, Moral Reflections on Vaccines Prepared from Cells Derived from Aborted Human Fetuses
- National Catholic Bioethics Center, Points to Consider on COVID-19 Vaccines and Abortion-Derived Cell Lines
- Sound Choice Pharmaceutical Institute’s vaccine charts
- Children of God for Life